The Spirit of Service Awards celebrate outstanding public sector governance, young leaders and initiatives that deliver great outcomes motivated by a spirit of service to the community.
The awards are open to organisations across central and local government, including Crown entities. Entries are welcomed from single agencies or collaborative initiatives, which may include partners outside the public sector.
Entries are invited from:
- Central government departments (public service departments, departmental agencies and non- public service departments)
- Crown entities, excluding Crown entity subsidiaries, and school boards of trustees
- Public Finance Act Schedule 4 Organisations
- Offices of Parliament
- State-owned enterprises, excluding mixed ownership model companies
- Tertiary education institutions in the state sector (universities, polytechnics, wānanga)
- Local government organisations, excluding council-controlled organisations.
To find out more about how to apply for the 2020 Awards, click on the link below.