Statement of Responsibility
I am responsible, as Chief Executive of Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission (the Commission) for:
- the preparation of the Commission’s financial statements, and statements of expenses and capital expenditure, and for the judgements expressed in them
- having in place a system of internal control designed to provide reasonable assurance as to the integrity and reliability of financial reporting
- ensuring that end-of-year performance information on each appropriation administered by the Commission is provided in accordance with sections 19A to 19C of the Public Finance Act 1989, whether or not that information is included in this annual report
- the accuracy of any end-of-year performance information prepared by the Commission, whether or not that information is included in the annual report.
In my opinion:
- the annual report fairly reflects the operations, progress, and the organisational health and capability of the Commission
- the financial statements fairly reflect the financial position of the Commission as at 30 June 2021 and its operations for the year ended on that date
- the forecast financial statements fairly reflect the forecast financial position of the Commission as at 30 June 2022 and its operations for the year ending on that date.
Te Tumu Whakarae mō Te Kawa Mataaho
Public Service Commissioner | Head of Service
30 September 2021