Other Information sources
- The CabGuide (http://cabguide.cabinetoffice.govt.nz/ )
- Cabinet Office circulars (www.dpmc.govt.nz/cabinet/circulars/)
- The State Services Commission's website (publicservice.govt.nz/crown-entities)
- The Commercial Operations group in the Treasury (formerly COMU) publishes an Owners' Expectations Manual and descriptions of governance processes on its website at www.treasury.govt.nz/commercial
- the Ministry for Culture and Heritage has developed an electronically-based sector-specific e-manual to promote good governance. The e-manual is designed to highlight key principles and to illustrate how these apply to the Culture and Heritage boards. Each topic is augmented by appropriate website links and appendices
(see MCH Governance e-Manual at www.mch.govt.nz/about-ministry/te-kiwai/governance/governance-e-manual).
Departments should refer regularly to the relevant websites, to ensure that they are using the latest available version of any reference or supporting material.