Read these terms and conditions relating to use of material published on this website.
Copyright material on the Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission website is protected by copyright owned by the Commission on behalf of the Crown. Unless indicated otherwise for specific items or collections of content (either below or within specific items or collections), this copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the material, as long as you attribute it to Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission and abide by the other licence terms. Please note that this licence does not apply to any logos, emblems and trade marks on the website or to the website's design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.
For convenience and informational purposes only, this website provides links to other websites. These other sites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other web sites must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from the Commission.
To view a copy of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please note that no departmental or governmental emblem, logo or Coat of Arms may be used in any way that infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981. (www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1981/0047/latest/whole.html#dlm52216) Attribution to the Crown should be in written form and not by reproduction of any such emblem, logo or Coat of Arms.
If you wish to reproduce any images on this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on or through this website. However, the Commission:
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice;
- cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or content of material on this website; and
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. The Commission neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
2. The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or alter any other official guidelines or requirements.
3. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the New Zealand government or the Commission.
4. Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.